Tate Music Group, a top notch deal!

Tate Music Group artist Eric Aubrey recently wrote a blog about his great experience with Tate Music Group! Eric just finished recording vocals in the TMG Studios and the album is currently being mixed and mastered...

Eric wrote on his blog: "Quite a bit has happened with my music since I last posted here. I have signed a record deal with Tate Music Group and am currently working on my album with them. The experience so far has been awesome and I cannot wait to release the album sometime in the coming couple of months!!!!!! I would definitely recommend TMG to anyone one trying to get a start in music. The deal they offer is top notch and well worth the upfront expense! So far everything they have said they will do they've done and I see no reason why that will not continue! The staff is so friendly, courteous and professional. If i seem over the top for TMG it is because I have been through so many ups and downs trying to get this album done. I've had so many broken promises and so many almosts that I was on the verge of giving up. Then I found TMG's site and I have been given new hope and a peace that everything will be as God intended it. Well I guess that will do it for now. Hopefully I'll update a little more often now that I'm moving along with music and ministry again!!!!!!!

Beyond the Darkness there is light!!!"

It's always a privilege to work with artists that have the heart and talent Eric has. I have to agree with Eric; Tate Music Group's contract and offer are second to none! The amount you'd end up spending for production, design, duplication and marketing of your project elsewhere is ludicrous compared to what you'll get with the Tate Music Group deal.

Please, feel free to call us with any questions you may have about how Tate Music Group operates and/or how to get this great deal! (888) 361-9473

0 comments: